The Rolling Hills Swim Club seeks an experienced, head swim coach to teach, motivate, and inspire the Seahawks swim team. We have approximately 100 swimmers, ranging in age from 5-18. The position is available for the 2018 summer season.
1. Lead all practices for the swim team, including all age groups.
The head coach will be responsible for the following:
2. Supervise and mentor all assistant coaches and work collaboratively in coaching and administrative duties.
3. Manage development of all meet sheets.
4. Participate, engage and mentor through social events with swim team.
- Previous head swim coaching experience or extensive assistant coaching skills in the NVSL or a similar league.
- Knowledge of competitive swimming and training techniques and best practices.
- Experience working with children and competitive-level swimmers.
- Passion for teaching proper stroke technique and sportsmanship.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with children, parents, and coaching staff.
- Experience managing swim meets and a coaching staff.
- Must be certified in CPR /First Aid and Lifeguard /water safety.
This position will be available until filled. Salary commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Julie Wagner via phone 931-206-2907 or email email@example.com.