The Rolling Hills Swim Club seeks an experienced, assistant head swim coach to teach, motivate, and inspire the Seahawks swim team. We have approximately 100 swimmers, ranging in age from 5-18. The position is available for the 2019 summer season.
The assistant head coach will be responsible for the following:
- Attend all practices for the swim team, including all age groups.
- Work collaboratively in coaching and administrative duties.
- Assist with development of all meet sheets.
- Participate, engage and mentor through social events with swim team.
- Extensive assistant coaching skills in the NVSL or a similar league.
- Knowledge of competitive swimming and training techniques and best practices.
- Experience working with children and competitive-level swimmers.
- Passion for teaching proper stroke technique and sportsmanship.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with children, parents, and coaching staff.
- Must be certified in CPR /First Aid and Lifeguard /water safety.
This position will be available until filled. Salary commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Julie Wagner via phone 931-206-2907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.